Louis J. Buono
Dr. Louis Buono has been a long time practitioner of Cosmetic and Family dentistry in Garden City, Long Island and the surrounding area for the past 18 years. Dr. Buono’s personal philosophy is that the body, mind and spirit are essential elements of good health.
Dr. Buono specializes in cosmetic dentistry which includes ZOOM teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, metal-free crowns and bridges, and smile makeovers with porcelain veneers. In addition, Dr. Buono maintains an active family practice with a focus on preventative care.
- There is a strong correlation between one’s general health and good oral health. Making your smile the best it can be, will go a long way toward improving your confidence and quality of life.
- A beautiful smile builds confidence, and improves your overall health.
- A patient who is fully informed of treatment options is in the best position to make choices which can lead to increased self-confidence and personal satisfaction.
- Our ability to fully serve your personal treatment goals is directly related to our effectiveness and in understanding what goals you seek and what you see as the barriers to success.
- The personal and physical advantages gained through aesthetic dentistry can be maintained with continued attention and a strong commitment to preventative.
- Our continuing education is an absolute necessity in order to deliver the best dental care to our patients and exceed expectations.
Dr. Buono graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1987. He has been practicing the art of cosmetic/aesthetic and family dentistry in Garden City Long Island since l988. Dr. Buono is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, and has regularly attended continuing dental education in order to maintain that membership. He is a member of the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Buono has trained with some of the world’s most prominent cosmetic and reconstructive dental specialists. He has completed the program of Aesthetic Advantage with world-renowned cosmetic dentist, Dr. Larry Rosenthal. He has also studied extensively at the DawsonCenter for Advanced Dental Study in Tampa, Florida.
Following his philosophy that body, mind and spirit are essential ingredients of good health, Dr. Buono has been affiliated with Dr. Stephen Greenberg MD Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon, the Cactus Day Spa and Salon, and the Long Island Nail & Skin Institute. Dr. Buono lectures and presents topics on latest trends in cosmetic dentistry and Smile Makeovers at health and beauty expos with Dr. Greenberg and other experts in the field of beauty and fashion.
Outside his office, Dr. Buono enjoys spending time with his four children. He has brought his passion for sports to coaching baseball, soccer, football and basketball. He values time with his family, the esteem of his friends, and the satisfaction of his patients.
Changing Smiles….Changing Lives
Dr. Buono has completed smile makeovers on his patients for years...
“I have been going to Dr. Buono for about 6 years and he’s great. His pricing fit my budget and my teeth can not look any better.” Isabella