Invisalign® Costs and Financing
Each year, thousands of people discover that the benefits of the Invisalign® system go well beyond the cosmetic. Invisalign® aligners allow patients to have straighter teeth and dramatically improved bites without any of the hassles, restrictions, or discomfort associated with traditional orthodontic appliances such as metal braces. Because the aligners can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, patients are able to improve their long-term oral health without compromising their oral health in the short term. Plus, the aligners are made of durable, yet clear plastic, so they are strong enough to get the job done without signaling to the world that the patient is undergoing orthodontic treatment.
Many people assume that, because Invisalign® offers so many unique benefits, treatment must be far more expensive than traditional orthodontic treatment and therefore outside of their financial reach. These people are often surprised to learn that the cost of Invisalign® treatment is comparable to treatment with metal braces. Nevertheless, Invisalign® represents a substantial investment on the part of the patient, a fact that cosmetic dentist Louis J. Buono and his team understand well. This is why, during consultations at his practice in Long Island, Invisalign® costs and financing are discussed thoroughly.
We believe that dental treatment of the highest quality should be available to anyone who wants it, regardless of his or her budget. We invite you to visit our practice and find out how affordable Invisalign® treatment can be.
The Cost of Invisalign® Treatment
The cost of Invisalign® treatment can vary significantly from patient to patient, depending on the circumstances of each individual’s case. Factors that can influence the cost of Invisalign® include:
- The number of custom aligners that must be created in order to produce optimal results
- The amount of work needed to prepare the patient for treatment, including any necessary periodontal treatment and treatment of tooth decay or other damage to the teeth.
- Whether Invisalign® is the only orthodontic treatment necessary to producing the best possible results.
- Whether Invisalign® is being performed as part of a more comprehensive smile makeover plan, which may also include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and other cosmetic treatments.
- Whether the patient’s dental insurance policy covers Invisalign® treatment in part or in whole. Generally, if the policy covers traditional braces, there is a good chance that it will provide similar coverage for Invisalign®.
Invisalign® Financing Options
If your insurance policy does not fully cover Invisalign®, or if you do not have dental insurance, then you will be responsible for paying for treatment out of pocket. Dr. Buono works with patients to make treatment as affordable as possible, and we are pleased to offer highly competitive prices. However, if patients wish, they may choose to finance their procedures through a third-party lender such as CareCredit®. By financing Invisalign®, patients can break the cost of treatment into more manageable monthly chunks. Some patients may qualify for extremely low- or even no-interest financing plans.
Learn More about Invisalign® Treatment
To learn more about Invisalign® treatment and the financing options available to you, please contact our cosmetic dentistry practice today.